Monday, October 15, 2012

Ginger Pumpkin Cupcakes!



So for the two or possibly three people out there who read my blog I apologize for being neglectful.  I had a small back injury and just haven't been doing much of anything! However, now that I am back up and at'em.  So for my first post back I have decided to post one of the BEST pumpkin cupcake recipes EVER.  They are amazing, seriously heavenly.  So here's what you do to make everyone think you are the best baker ever.  They will be impressed and truly love you forever :)


Ingredients:
3 c. Baking Flour
3 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 1/2 White Sugar
2 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
1 tsp. Ginger
3 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
4 Eggs
1/4 c. Vegatable Oil
2 cans 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
1/2 c. Butter (unsalted, room temperature)

Mix all dry ingredients together in one bowl.  I sifted the flour first but it's optional. 

In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients.  Start with mixing the eggs together and then add the rest of the wet ingredients.

Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry in small sections.  Mix together until thoroughly blended but do not over mix.

 Fill greased cupcake tins about 3/4 full.




Bake at 400 degrees F for about 12 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.






They don't rise a whole lot but they do come out really light and fluffy, and.... delicious :).  

Here's the finished ones. Tomorrow (yes I will do it tomorrow, I promise) I will post the recipe for the Pecan topping.  It is also AMAZING. 





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment