Monday, September 10, 2012

Light Pumpking Pie Dip


I have been eying a few pumpkin pie dips on Pinterest and really wanted to try one.  So today at the store I got everything I thought went in it.  Well I guess I should have read the recipe before I went to the store.  Each recipe I found called for either cream cheese or yogurt, neither of which found their way into my shopping cart.  Plus I figured not using either of these would also help cut out some calories.  So after some research I decided to just wing it.  It turned out GREAT.  So good in fact that I had two apples :)

I used:

1 can of 15 oz pumpkin
2 c. Light Cool Whip
2 Tbs. Brown Sugar
4 packets of Splenda
2 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/4 tsp. Ground Cloves

I think is going to become a new fall staple in my house! Tomorrow I will be trying it out on some friends so hopefully they will enjoy it as much as I do!  Happy Dipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment